Details about Dan Gabriel Anghel
Access statistics for papers by Dan Gabriel Anghel.
Last updated 2021-09-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A reality check on trading rule performance in the cryptocurrency market: Machine learning vs. technical analysis
Finance Research Letters, 2021, 39, (C)
- Asymmetries and flight-to-safety effects in the price discovery process of cross-listed stocks
Economic Modelling, 2021, 98, (C), 302-318 View citations (1)
- Data Snooping Bias in Tests of the Relative Performance of Multiple Forecasting Models
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2021, 126, (C)
- Stock Prices Still Move Too Much For Dividends But Less So: A Reappraisal of Shiller 1981
Critical Finance Review, 2021, 10, (3), 409-418
- Intraday Patterns in Returns on the Romanian and Bulgarian Stock Markets
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2020, (2), 92-114
- Predicting Intraday Prices in the Frontier Stock Market of Romania Using Machine Learning Algorithms
International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, 2020, 6, (7), 170-179
- What Can Machine Learning Tell Us About Intraday Price Patterns in a Frontier Stock Market?
International Journal of Financial Research, 2020, 11, (5), 205-220
- Liquidity-threshold effect in non-performing loans
Finance Research Letters, 2018, 27, (C), 124-128 View citations (5)
- Market-Level Sports Sentiment: The case of the Romanian Frontier Stock Market
The Review of Finance and Banking, 2018, 10, (2), 095-0108
- Intraday Market Efficiency for a Typical Central and Eastern European Stock Market: The Case of Romania
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2017, (3), 88-109 View citations (2)
- Market Efficiency and Technical Analysis in Romania
International Journal of Financial Research, 2015, 6, (2), 164-177 View citations (5)
- How Reliable is the Moving Average Crossover Rule for an Investor on the Romanian Stock Market?
The Review of Finance and Banking, 2013, 05, (2), 089-115 View citations (2)
- THE PERFORMANCE OF ROC ON THE BSE
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2013, XX, (Special I), 373-379
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.