Details about Simona Andreea Apostu
Access statistics for papers by Simona Andreea Apostu.
Last updated 2021-03-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Exploring Citizens’ Actions in Mitigating Climate Change and Moving toward Urban Circular Economy. A Multilevel Approach
Energies, 2020, 13, (18), 1-46 View citations (5)
- Good Practices on Air Quality, Pollution and Health Impact at EU Level
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2020, 22, (53), 256 View citations (3)
- Romania’s South-Muntenia Region, towards Sustainable Regional Development. Implications for Regional Development Strategies
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (14), 1-46 View citations (5)
- The Characteristics of Migrant Physicians from Romania
Journal of Social and Economic Statistics, 2020, 9, (1), 84-104 View citations (2)
- Work Flexibility, Job Satisfaction, and Job Performance among Romanian Employees—Implications for Sustainable Human Resource Management
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (15), 1-53 View citations (31)
- Does migration influence corruption in Europe?
Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, 2019, 13, (1), 468-478 View citations (1)
- Migration and Health System in Romania
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2019, XIX, (2), 80-85
- The Phenomenon of Migration in Romania
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2019, XIX, (2), 86-92
- Statistical and econometric analysis of the correlation between financial transactions and real economy
Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, 2018, 12, (1), 70-79
- The Link Between Emigration and Financial Transactions
PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ECONOMICS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES, 2018, 1, (1), 164-170
- Factor Analysis of Credit Risk in Romania
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2017, XVII, (2), 499-504
- Statistical and Econometric Analysis of the Correlations Between Migration and the Main Macro-aggregates in EU
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2017, XVII, (2), 62-65
- STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF CREDIT RISK FACTORS IN ROMANIA
Journal of Social and Economic Statistics, 2015, 4, (2), 88-97
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.