Details about Real Arai
Access statistics for papers by Real Arai.
Last updated 2015-04-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Politico-economic Approach on Public Debt in an Endogenous Growth Economy
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
- Is Public Debt Growth-Enhancing or Growth-Reducing?
KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research View citations (5)
- A Numerical Evaluation on a Sustainable Size of Primary Deficit in Japan
Discussion papers, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan
Also in KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research (2012) View citations (2)
- Future Changes of the Industrial Structure due to Aging and Soaring Demands for Healthcare Services in Japan - an Analysis Using a Multi-Sector OLG Model in an Open Economy -
Discussion papers, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan View citations (4)
- Sustainable Public Debt, Credit Constraints, and Social Welfare
KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research
- Productive government expenditure and fiscal sustainability
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis (2011)
- A numerical analysis of Japan's fiscal sustainability in a simple OLG model
Applied Economics Letters, 2014, 21, (17), 1194-1197 View citations (1)
- A numerical evaluation of the sustainable size of the primary deficit in Japan
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, 2013, 30, (C), 59-75 View citations (6)
- Productive Government Expenditure and Fiscal Sustainability
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, 2011, 67, (4), 327-351 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2008)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.