Details about Javier Arin
Access statistics for papers by Javier Arin.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Consistency and Egalitarianism: The Egalitarian Set
ASSET - Instituto De Economia Publica, ASSET (Association of Southern European Economic Theorists) View citations (7)
- An axiomatic approach to egalitarianism in TU-games
International Journal of Game Theory, 2008, 37, (4), 565-580 View citations (27)
- Coalitional games with veto players: Consistency, monotonicity and Nash outcomes
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2007, 43, (7-8), 855-870 View citations (3)
- Monotonicity properties of the nucleolus on the domain of veto balanced games
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, 2005, 13, (2), 331-341 View citations (11)
- Some characterizations of egalitarian solutions on classes of TU-games
Mathematical Social Sciences, 2003, 46, (3), 327-345 View citations (32)
- Lorenz undominated allocations for TU-games: The weighted Coalitional Lorenz Solutions
Social Choice and Welfare, 2002, 19, (4), 869-884 View citations (4)
- Egalitarian solutions in the core
International Journal of Game Theory, 2001, 30, (2), 187-193 View citations (50)
- A Characterization of the Nucleolus for Convex Games
Games and Economic Behavior, 1998, 23, (1), 12-24 View citations (7)
- The Nucleolus and Kernel of Veto-Rich Transferable Utility Games
International Journal of Game Theory, 1997, 26, (1), 61-73 View citations (30)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.