Details about Cihan Artunç
Access statistics for papers by Cihan Artunç.
Last updated 2017-12-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Partnership as Exeprimentation: Business Organization and Survival in Egypt, 1910-1949
Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University
- Political Economy, Firm Survival and Entrepreneurship in Turkey: The Case of the Wealth Tax (1942)
ERC Working Papers, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University
- Reforming Ottoman Governance: Success, Failure and the Path to Decline. By Fuat Andic and Suphan Andic. Piscataway, NJ: Gorgias Press, 2014. Pp. xiv. 171. Hardcover
The Journal of Economic History, 2015, 75, (02), 619-620
- Technology, Skills and the Pre-Modern Economy in the East and the West.. Edited by Maarten Prak and Jean Luiten van Zenden. Leiden: Brill. 2013. Pp. xi, 353. $154.00, hardcover
The Journal of Economic History, 2015, 75, (01), 268-270
- The Price of Legal Institutions: The Beratlı Merchants in the Eighteenth-Century Ottoman Empire
The Journal of Economic History, 2015, 75, (03), 720-748
- Artisan Entrepreneurs in Cairo and Early Modern Capitalism (1600–1800). By Hanna Nelly. Syracuse, NY: Syracuse University Press. 2011. Pp. ix, 244. $34.95, hardcover
The Journal of Economic History, 2013, 73, (01), 306-308
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.