Details about Natsuki Arai
Access statistics for papers by Natsuki Arai.
Last updated 2021-04-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Working with a Future Executive Make Junior Employees More Likely to Be Promoted ?
Discussion Papers, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University
- The FOMC’s New Individual Economic Projections and Macroeconomic Theories
Working Papers, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, H. O. Stekler Research Program on Forecasting
- Investigating the inefficiency of the CBO’s budgetary projections
International Journal of Forecasting, 2020, 36, (4), 1290-1300
- The Effects of Monetary Policy Accouncements at the Zero Lower Bound
International Journal of Central Banking, 2017, 13, (2), 159-196 View citations (13)
- Evaluating the Efficiency of the FOMC's New Economic Projections
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2016, 48, (5), 1019-1049 View citations (5)
- Using forecast evaluation to improve the accuracy of the Greenbook forecast
International Journal of Forecasting, 2014, 30, (1), 12-19 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.