Details about Natsuki Arai
Access statistics for papers by Natsuki Arai.
Last updated 2023-09-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Nightless City: Impacts of Policymakers' Questions on Overtime Work of Government Officials
ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University
Also in Working Papers, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics (2022)
- The Efficiency of the Government’s Revenue Projections
Discussion paper series, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University
- Does Working with a Future Executive Make Junior Employees More Likely to Be Promoted ?
Discussion Papers, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University
- Introductory Economics: Gender, Majors, and Future Performance
- The FOMC’s New Individual Economic Projections and Macroeconomic Theories
Working Papers, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, H. O. Stekler Research Program on Forecasting
See also Journal Article in Journal of Banking & Finance (2023)
- The FOMC’s new individual economic projections and macroeconomic theories
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2023, 151, (C)
See also Working Paper (2020)
- Investigating the inefficiency of the CBO’s budgetary projections
International Journal of Forecasting, 2020, 36, (4), 1290-1300
- The Effects of Monetary Policy Accouncements at the Zero Lower Bound
International Journal of Central Banking, 2017, 13, (2), 159-196 View citations (23)
- Evaluating the Efficiency of the FOMC's New Economic Projections
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2016, 48, (5), 1019-1049 View citations (8)
- Using forecast evaluation to improve the accuracy of the Greenbook forecast
International Journal of Forecasting, 2014, 30, (1), 12-19 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.