Details about Njamen Kengdo
Access statistics for papers by Njamen Kengdo.
Last updated 2021-02-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Gestion des données manquantes dans les bases de données: la méthode d’imputation multiple sous XLSTAT
(Management of missing data in databases: the multiple imputation method in XLSTAT)
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Identification of risk-taking channel of monetary policy in Cameroon
Economic Research Guardian, 2020, 10, (2), 83-96
- The effect of external debt on domestic investment in sub-Saharan African sub-regions
Economic Research Guardian, 2020, 10, (2), 69-82 View citations (1)
- Non-linear effect of military spending on economic growth in Africa: A comparative study between stable and unstable countries
International Journal of Development and Conflict, 2019, 9, (2), 195-215
- Military Expenses: A Brake on Economic Growth in Chad
International Journal of Development and Conflict, 2018, 8, (1), 14-26