Details about David Archer
Access statistics for papers by David Archer.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Farmers' willingness to grow oilseeds as biofuel feedstocks for jet fuel production: A latent class approach
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Effects of Environmental Policy on Trade-offs in Weed Control Management
1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (7)
- Examining farmers' willingness to grow and allocate land for oilseed crops for biofuel production
Energy Economics, 2018, 71, (C), 311-320 View citations (5)
- A cash rate system for implementing monetary policy
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, 1999, 62 View citations (24)
- The rationale for holding foreign currency reserves
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, 1998, 61 View citations (3)
- The New Zealand approach to rules and discretion in monetary policy
Journal of Monetary Economics, 1997, 39, (1), 3-15 View citations (12)
- Monetary policy, output and employment
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, 1994, 57 View citations (1)
- Relative prices, inflation, the terms of trade and the Policy Targets Agreement
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, 1993, 56 View citations (2)
- An announced downward path for inflation
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, 1992, 55 View citations (15)
- Review of monetary conditions and policy
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, 1987, 50
- Robust Design Principles for Monetary Policy Committees
A chapter in Central Bank Frameworks: Evolution or Revolution?, 2018 View citations (1)
- Implications of recent changes in banking for the conduct of monetary policy
A chapter in The banking system in emerging economies: how much progress has been made?, 2006, vol. 28, pp 123-51 View citations (14)
- Foreign exchange market intervention: methods and tactics
A chapter in Foreign exchange market intervention in emerging markets: motives, techniques and implications, 2005, vol. 24, pp 40-55 View citations (32)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.