Details about Mohammad Arzaghi
Access statistics for papers by Mohammad Arzaghi.
Last updated 2015-11-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic Factors Underlying the Unbundling of Advertising Agency Services
Working Papers, U.S. Census Bureau, Center for Economic Studies
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2008) View citations (5)
- Networking Off Madison Avenue
Working Papers, U.S. Census Bureau, Center for Economic Studies View citations (34)
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Studies (2008)
- Quality Sorting and Networking: Evidence from the Advertising Agency Industry
Working Papers, U.S. Census Bureau, Center for Economic Studies View citations (3)
- How price inelastic is demand for gasoline in fuel-subsidizing economies?
Energy Economics, 2015, 50, (C), 117-124 View citations (14)
- On the accuracy of Blue Chip forecasts of interest rates and country risk premiums
Applied Economics, 2015, 47, (2), 113-122 View citations (1)
- MIGRATION AS A WAY TO DIVERSIFY: EVIDENCE FROM RURAL TO URBAN MIGRATION IN THE U.S
Journal of Regional Science, 2013, 53, (4), 690-711 View citations (6)
- The Unbundling of Advertising Agency Services: An Economic Analysis
Review of Marketing Science, 2012, 10, (1), 1-55 View citations (1)
- Networking off Madison Avenue
Review of Economic Studies, 2008, 75, (4), 1011-1038 View citations (159)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Why countries are fiscally decentralizing
Journal of Public Economics, 2005, 89, (7), 1157-1189 View citations (124)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.