Details about Andrea Ascani
Access statistics for papers by Andrea Ascani.
Last updated 2018-03-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Multinational enterprises, service outsourcing and regional structural change
Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography
- Economic institutions and the location strategies of European multinationals in their geographic neighborhood
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library View citations (3)
- What drives European multinationals to the EU neighbouring countries? A mixed methods analysis of Italian investment strategies
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library View citations (1)
- Economic Institutions and the Location Strategies of European Multinationals in their Geographical Neighbourhood
John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers, Henley Business School, Reading University
Also in LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series, European Institute, LSE (2015) View citations (2)
- European Mobility in Times of Crisis: The New Context of European South-North Migration. Brigit Glorius and Joefina Domínguez-Mujica, eds. Bielefeld 2017: Transcipt Verlag, 296 pp. ISBN: 978-3-8376-3478-5. €44,99
Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, 2017, 108, (6), 885-886
- The Geography of Foreign Investments in the EU Neighbourhood
Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, 2017, 108, (1), 76-91
- What drives European multinationals to the European Union neighbouring countries? A mixed-methods analysis of Italian investment strategies
Environment and Planning C, 2016, 34, (4), 656-675
- Inward FDI and local innovative performance. An empirical investigation on Italian provinces
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, 2015, 35, (1), 29-47 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.