Details about Javier Asensio
Access statistics for papers by Javier Asensio.
Last updated 2019-07-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- COMPETENCIA EN EL TRANSPORTE INTERURBANO DE VIAJEROS POR CARRETERA. Análisis económico de los procesos de licitación y su influencia sobre las tarifas
Studies on the Spanish Economy, FEDEA
- How effective are policies to reduce gasoline consumption? Evaluating a quasi-natural experiment in Spain
Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB)
- How effective are policies to reduce gasoline consumption? Evaluating a set of measures in Spain
Energy Economics, 2014, 42, (C), 34-42 View citations (6)
- Commuters' valuation of travel time variability
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2008, 44, (6), 1074-1085 View citations (32)
- Petrol expenditure and redistributive effects of its taxation in Spain
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2003, 37, (1), 49-69 View citations (6)
- Redistributive effects of subsidies to urban public transport in Spain
Transport Reviews, 2003, 23, (4), 433-452 View citations (12)
- Transport Mode Choice by Commuters to Barcelona's CBD
Urban Studies, 2002, 39, (10), 1881-1895 View citations (31)
- The success story of Spanish suburban railways: determinants of demand and policy implications
Transport Policy, 2000, 7, (4), 295-302 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.