Details about Paul Atherton
Access statistics for papers by Paul Atherton.
Last updated 2020-11-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The relative effectiveness and costs of contract and regular teachers in India
CSAE Working Paper Series, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford View citations (19)
- International School Test Scores and Economic Growth
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, CREDIT View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Bulletin of Economic Research (2013)
- Outsmarting your parents: Being a first‐generation learner in developing countries
Review of Development Economics, 2020, 24, (4), 1237-1255
- INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL TEST SCORES AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
Bulletin of Economic Research, 2013, 65, (1), 82-90 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Growth regressions and data revisions in Penn World Tables
Journal of Economic Studies, 2011, 38, (3), 301-312 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.