Details about Boris Augurzky
Access statistics for papers by Boris Augurzky.
Last updated 2015-03-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Money Burn Fat? Evidence from a Randomized Experiment
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (26)
- Copayments in the German Health System: Does It Work?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (21)
- Assessing the Performance of Matching Algorithms When Selection into Treatment Is Strong
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Applied Econometrics (2007)
- The Evaluation of Community-Based Interventions: A Monte Carlo Study
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (8)
- The Propensity Score: A Means to An End
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (61)
- SELF‐PERCEIVED JOB INSECURITY AND THE DEMAND FOR MEDICAL REHABILITATION: DOES FEAR OF UNEMPLOYMENT REDUCE HEALTH CARE UTILIZATION?
Health Economics, 2015, 24, (1), 8-25 View citations (7)
- Concentration of gynaecology and obstetrics in Germany: Is comprehensive access at stake?
Health Policy, 2014, 118, (3), 396-406 View citations (6)
- Explaining differences in remuneration rates of nursing homes in Germany
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2014, 15, (4), 401-410 View citations (9)
- What accounts for the regional differences in the utilisation of hospitals in Germany?
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2013, 14, (4), 615-627 View citations (12)
- OWNERSHIP AND FINANCIAL SUSTAINABILITY OF GERMAN ACUTE CARE HOSPITALS
Health Economics, 2012, 21, (7), 811-824 View citations (8)
- Less social health insurance, more private supplementary insurance? Empirical evidence from Germany
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2011, 33, (3), 470-480 View citations (1)
- Profit efficiency and ownership of German hospitals
Health Economics, 2011, 20, (6), 660-674 View citations (39)
- Assessing the performance of matching algorithms when selection into treatment is strong
Journal of Applied Econometrics, 2007, 22, (3), 533-557 View citations (15)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Outsourcing in the German Hospital Sector
The Service Industries Journal, 2007, 27, (3), 263-277 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.