Details about Uzma Afzal
Access statistics for papers by Uzma Afzal.
Last updated 2017-10-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Gender and Agency within the Household: Experimental Evidence from Pakistan
Framed Field Experiments, The Field Experiments Website
- Attitudes Towards Risk in the Wake of a Rare Event: Evidence from Pakistan
CREB Working papers, Centre for Research in Economics and Business, The Lahore School of Economics
- Two Sides of the Same Rupee? Comparing Demand for Microcredit and Microsaving in a Framed Field Experiment in Rural Pakistan
CSAE Working Paper Series, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford View citations (4)
- The Diversification and Sophistication of Pakistan’s Exports: The Need for Structural Transformation
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2016, 21, (Special Edition), 99-127 View citations (1)
- Education and Maternal Health in Pakistan: The Pathways of Influence
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2015, 20, (2), 1-34
- Microinsurance Demand After a Rare Flood Event: Evidence From a Field Experiment in Pakistan
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, 2014, 39, (2), 201-223 View citations (8)
- The State of Health in Pakistan: An Overview
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2013, 18, (Special Edition), 233-247
- Human Capital Convergence: Evidence from the Punjab
Lahore Journal of Economics, 2012, 17, (1), 45-61
- The Unchanging Profile of Development: A Historical Study of the Punjab 1961–2008
The Pakistan Development Review, 2010, 49, (4), 841–862 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.