Details about Elisabetta Aurino
Access statistics for papers by Elisabetta Aurino.
Last updated 2018-12-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inequalities in adolescent learning: Does the timing and persistence of food insecurity at home matter?
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari"
- School Feeding or General Food Distribution? Quasi-Experimental Evidence on the Educational Impacts of Emergency Food Assistance during Conflict in Mali
Innocenti Working Papers
- Children’s Multidimensional Health and Medium-Run Cognitive Skills in Low- and Middle-Income Countries (Documento de Trabajo 129 – Salud multidimensional de los niños y sus habilidades cognitivas en el mediano plazo)
Documentos de Trabajo (Niños del Milenio-GRADE), Niños del Milenio (Young Lives)
- Erratum to: Roads to interdisciplinarity – working at the nexus among food systems, nutrition and health
Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, 2018, 10, (4), 1141-1141
- “Food prices were high, and the dal became watery”. Mixed-method evidence on household food insecurity and children’s diets in India
World Development, 2018, 111, (C), 211-224
- A free lunch or a walk back home? The school food environment and dietary behaviours among children and adolescents in Ghana
Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, 2017, 9, (5), 1073-1090
- Children’s Multidimensional Health and Medium-Term Cognitive Skills in Low- and Middle-Income Countries
The European Journal of Development Research, 2017, 29, (2), 289-311 View citations (2)
- Do boys eat better than girls in India? Longitudinal evidence on dietary diversity and food consumption disparities among children and adolescents
Economics & Human Biology, 2017, 25, (C), 99-111 View citations (3)
- Roads to interdisciplinarity – working at the nexus among food systems, nutrition and health
Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, 2017, 9, (1), 181-189 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.