Details about George Avelino F.
Access statistics for papers by George Avelino F..
Last updated 2020-04-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Fiscal Conservatism in a New Democracy: 'Sophisticated' versus 'Naïve' Voters
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Economics Letters (2009)
- BUDGET DEFICITS AND REELECTION PROSPECTS: VOTERS AS FISCAL CONSERVATIVES IN A NEW DEMOCRACY
Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting], ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics] View citations (2)
- Economic Voting in Brazil’s Gubernatorial Elections, 1994–2014
Publius: The Journal of Federalism, 2019, 49, (2), 250-270
- Do political budget cycles differ in Latin American democracies?
Economía Journal, 2011, Volume 11 Number 2, (Spring 2011), 101-146 View citations (23)
- Fiscal conservatism in a new democracy: "Sophisticated" versus "naïve" voters
Economics Letters, 2009, 102, (2), 125-127 View citations (18)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- The Effects of Capital Mobility, Trade Openness, and Democracy on Social Spending in Latin America, 1980–1999
American Journal of Political Science, 2005, 49, (3), 625-641 View citations (49)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.