Details about Habtamu Yesigat Ayenew
Access statistics for papers by Habtamu Yesigat Ayenew.
Last updated 2023-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Innovation complementarity, adoption patterns and food security
2019 Sixth International Conference, September 23-26, 2019, Abuja, Nigeria, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
- PRODUCTION DIVERSIFICATION, DIETARY DIVERSITY AND FOOD POVERTY: EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE FROM ETHIOPIA AND TANZANIA
57th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 13-15, 2017, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA)
- Cost of Risk Exposure, Farm Disinvestment and Adaptation to Climate Uncertainties: The Case of Arable Farms in the EU
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- RURAL NON-FARM SECTOR, AGRICULTURAL SELF-EMPLOYMENT AND WAGE EMPLOYMENT IN AGRICULTURAL HOUSEHOLDS: THE IMPLICATIONS FOR INCOME AND RISK IN RURAL ETHIOPIA
56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA)
- Decent Rural Employment and Agricultural Production Efficiency: Empirical Evidence from sub-Saharan Africa
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
Also in 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA) (2015) View citations (1)
- EXPOSSURE TO RISK AND RISK MANAGEMENT IN SMALLHOLDER AGRICULTURE
55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA)
Also in 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK, Agricultural Economics Society (2015) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.” (2016)
- Social Capital, Income Diversification and Climate Change Adaptation: PanelÂ Data Evidence from Rural Ethiopia
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2018, 69, (2), 458-475 View citations (17)
- Decent rural employment and farm production efficiency: empirical evidence from Tanzania and Ethiopia
Agricultural Economics, 2017, 48, (5), 587-596 View citations (9)
- Does Economic Growth Reduce Childhood Undernutrition in Ethiopia?
PLOS ONE, 2016, 11, (8), 1-14 View citations (1)
- Exposure to Risk and Risk Management in Smallholder Agriculture
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, 2016, 51 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Production Efficiency and Market Orientation in Food Crops in North West Ethiopia: Application of Matching Technique for Impact Assessment
PLOS ONE, 2016, 11, (7), 1-13 View citations (1)
- The Quality of Rural Employment and Aricultural Production Efficiency – Empirical Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, 2016, 51
- Does Fattening Pay for Smallholders?: Empirical Results of One-Limit Tobit Model for Cattle Fattening in North West Ethiopia
International Journal of Sustainable Economies Management (IJSEM), 2012, 1, (3), 20-31
- Impact of Agricultural Input and Output Market Development Interventions in Ethiopia
International Journal of Sustainable Economies Management (IJSEM), 2012, 1, (1), 39-50
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.