Details about Sinem H. Ayhan
Access statistics for papers by Sinem H. Ayhan.
Last updated 2017-09-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of Non-Cognitive Skills and Risk Preferences on Rural-to-Urban Migration: Evidence from Ukraine
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna (2017) View citations (1)
- Your Spouse Is Fired! How Much Do You Care?
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) View citations (1)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) (2016) View citations (1)
- Evidence of Added Worker Effect from the 2008 Economic Crisis
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA) View citations (3)
- State Dependence in Welfare Benefits in a Non-Welfare Context
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
- How Do Married Women Respond When Their Husbands Lose Their Jobs? Evidence from Turkey During the Recent Crisis
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association View citations (2)
- Do non-wage cost rigidities slow down employment? Evidence from Turkey
IZA Journal of Labor Policy, 2013, 2, (1), 1-23 View citations (3)