Details about Sinem H. Ayhan
Access statistics for papers by Sinem H. Ayhan.
Last updated 2020-09-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of Non-Cognitive Skills and Risk Preferences on Rural-to-Urban Migration: Evidence from Ukraine
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (4)
Also in Working Papers, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies) (2017) View citations (7)
Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna (2017) View citations (6)
- Your Spouse Is Fired! How Much Do You Care?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (2)
Also in SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) (2016) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Population Economics (2019)
- Evidence of Added Worker Effect from the 2008 Economic Crisis
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (8)
- State Dependence in Welfare Benefits in a Non-Welfare Context
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
See also Journal Article in Review of Income and Wealth (2020)
- How Do Married Women Respond When Their Husbands Lose Their Jobs? Evidence from Turkey During the Recent Crisis
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association View citations (3)
- State Dependence in Welfare Benefits in a Non‐Welfare Context
Review of Income and Wealth, 2020, 66, (3), 711-735
See also Working Paper (2015)
- The impact of non-cognitive skills and risk preferences on rural-to-urban migration in Ukraine
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2020, 48, (1), 144-162 View citations (1)
- Your spouse is fired! How much do you care?
Journal of Population Economics, 2019, 32, (3), 799-844 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Married women’s added worker effect during the 2008 economic crisis—The case of Turkey
Review of Economics of the Household, 2018, 16, (3), 767-790
- Do non-wage cost rigidities slow down employment? Evidence from Turkey
IZA Journal of Labor Policy, 2013, 2, (1), 1-23 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.