Details about Dr. Nusrate Aziz
Access statistics for papers by Dr. Nusrate Aziz.
Last updated 2017-10-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do immigrants’ funds affect the exchange rate?
CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University
Also in Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, GEP (2017)
- Military Spending, Armed Conflict and Economic Growth in Developing Countries in the Post-Cold War Era
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, CREDIT
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Studies (2017)
- Migrant Workers’ Remittances and Economic Growth: The Role of Financial Development
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Determinants of Aggregate Import Demand of Bangladesh: Cointegration and Error Correction Modelling
International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers, International Trade and Finance Association View citations (2)
- Military spending, armed conflict and economic growth in developing countries in the post-Cold War era
Journal of Economic Studies, 2017, 44, (1), 47-68 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Islamic social business to alleviate poverty and social inequality
International Journal of Social Economics, 2016, 43, (6), 573-592
- The First and Second Stage Pass-through of Exchange Rates: A Developing Country Perspective
Review of Development Economics, 2014, 18, (3), 595-609
- Interest Rate Pass-Through in the UK: Has the Transmission Mechanism Changed During the Financial Crisis?
Economic Issues Journal Articles, 2013, 18, (1), 17-38
- Does a real devaluation improve the balance of trade?: empirics from Bangladesh economy
Journal of Developing Areas, 2012, 46, (2), 19-41
- Growth of Government Expenditure in Bangladesh: An Empirical Enquiry into the Validity of Wagner's Law
Global Economy Journal, 2009, 9, (2), 1-20 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.