Details about MOHAMED ALI AZOUZI, Sr.
Access statistics for papers by MOHAMED ALI AZOUZI, Sr..
Last updated 2020-01-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- CEO’S EMOTIONAL COMMITMENT LEVEL AND ITS FIRM CAPITAL STRUCTURE CHOICE: DECISION TREE ANALYSIS
Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research, 2018, 5, (1), 65-78
- Managerial Optimism Level and Investment Decision: Decision Tree Analysis
International Journal of Social Science Studies, 2018, 6, (1), 107-123
- Does Managerial Emotional Biases Affect Debt Maturity Preference? Bayesian Network Method: Evidence from Tunisia
Financial Risk and Management Reviews, 2016, 2, (1), 1-25
- Environmental performance indicators of Tunisian companies: Analysis via the decision tree
Asian Journal of Empirical Research, 2015, 5, (8), 114-127
- CEO Emotional Intelligence and Firms’ Financial Policies. Bayesian Network Method
Contemporary Economics, 2014, 8, (1)
- CEO's commitment bias, ownership concentration, and innovation decision: Behavioral management of CEO's discretion
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2014, 2, (1), 1-24 View citations (1)
- WHY ENTREPRENEUR OVERCONFIDENCE AFFECT ITS PROJECT FINANCIAL CAPABILITY: EVIDENCE FROM TUNISIA USING THE BAYESIAN NETWORK METHOD
Business Excellence and Management, 2013, 3, (2), 61-84
- CEO EMOTIONAL BIAS AND CAPITAL STRUCTURE CHOICE. BAYESIAN NETWORK METHOD
Business Excellence and Management, 2012, 2, (2), 47-70 View citations (2)
- CEO emotional bias and dividend policy: Bayesian network method
Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), 2012, 07, (1), 18
Also in Business and Economic Horizons (BEH), 2012, 7, (1), 1-18 (2012) View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.