Details about Markus Baltzer
Access statistics for papers by Markus Baltzer.
Last updated 2016-11-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is local bias a cross-border phenomenon? Evidence from individual investors' international asset allocation
Discussion Papers, Deutsche Bundesbank View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Banking & Finance (2013)
- Home-field advantage or a matter of ambiguity aversion? Local bias among German individual investors
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank View citations (7)
- European Financial Market Integration in the Gründerboom and Gründerkrach: Evidence from European Cross-Listings
Working Papers, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) View citations (1)
- Is local bias a cross-border phenomenon? Evidence from individual investors’ international asset allocation
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013, 37, (8), 2823-2835 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Inflation, Interest Rate and Innovations in Pre-WWI Germany (1878-1913)
Brussels Economic Review, 2009, 52, (3/4), 275-288
- Finance Capitalism and Germany's Rise to Industrial Power. By CAROLINE FOHLIN
Economica, 2008, 75, (300), 801-802
- Height, trade, and inequality in the Latin American periphery, 1950-2000
Economics & Human Biology, 2008, 6, (2), 191-203 View citations (3)
- Predictability of future economic growth and the credibility of monetary regimes in Germany, 1870-2003
Applied Economics Letters, 2007, 14, (6), 401-404 View citations (1)
- Cross-listed stocks as an information vehicle of speculation: Evidence from European cross-listings in the early 1870s
European Review of Economic History, 2006, 10, (3), 301-327 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.