Details about Tania Barham
Access statistics for papers by Tania Barham.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Development Effects of Electrification: Evidence from the Geologic Placement of Hydropower Plants in Brazil*
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (19)
- Boys' Cognitive Skill Formation and Physical Growth: Long-Term Experimental Evidence on Critical Ages for Early Childhood Interventions
American Economic Review, 2013, 103, (3), 467-71 View citations (23)
- Development Effects of Electrification: Evidence from the Topographic Placement of Hydropower Plants in Brazil
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2013, 5, (2), 200-231 View citations (76)
- Living longer: The effect of the Mexican conditional cash transfer program on elderly mortality
Journal of Development Economics, 2013, 105, (C), 226-236 View citations (1)
- Enhancing Cognitive Functioning: Medium-Term Effects of a Health and Family Planning Program in Matlab
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2012, 4, (1), 245-73 View citations (14)
- A healthier start: The effect of conditional cash transfers on neonatal and infant mortality in rural Mexico
Journal of Development Economics, 2011, 94, (1), 74-85 View citations (17)
- Eradicating diseases: The effect of conditional cash transfers on vaccination coverage in rural Nicaragua
Journal of Health Economics, 2009, 28, (3), 611-621 View citations (19)
- Health and health expenditures in adjusting and non-adjusting countries
Social Science & Medicine, 1998, 46, (8), 995-1009 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.