Details about Ramez Abubakr Badeeb
Access statistics for papers by Ramez Abubakr Badeeb.
Last updated 2018-09-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Oil Curse and Finance-Growth Nexus in Malaysia: The Role of Investment
Monash Economics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Economics View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Energy Economics (2016)
- Asymmetric impact of oil price on Islamic sectoral stocks
Energy Economics, 2018, 71, (C), 128-139 View citations (2)
- Financial development, oil dependence and economic growth: Evidence from the Republic of Yemen
Studies in Economics and Finance, 2017, 34, (2), 281-298 View citations (1)
- Natural Resources and Productivity: Can Banking Development Mitigate the Curse?
Economies, 2017, 5, (2), 1-14
- The evolution of the natural resource curse thesis: A critical literature survey
Resources Policy, 2017, 51, (C), 123-134 View citations (36)
- Oil curse and finance–growth nexus in Malaysia: The role of investment
Energy Economics, 2016, 57, (C), 154-165 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2016)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.