Details about Cynthia Bansak
Access statistics for papers by Cynthia Bansak.
Last updated 2006-09-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- On the Effectiveness of SB1070 in Arizona
CReAM Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London
- The Impact of Amnesty on Labor Market Outcomes: A Panel Study Using the Legalized Population Survey
CReAM Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London View citations (33)
- Technology, capital spending, and capacity utilization
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US) View citations (7)
- Immigration Reform and the Earnings of Latino Workers: Do Employer Sanctions Cause Discrimination?
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty View citations (32)
- Legalizing undocumented immigrants
IZA World of Labor, 2016, 245
- On the remitting patterns of immigrants: evidence from Mexican survey data
Economic Review, 2005, (Q 1), 37-58 View citations (36)
- Manufacturing survey reveals continued output growth in the second quarter
Regional Update, 1994, (Jan), 11-12
- Exploring the `gap' in Southeastern exports
Regional Update, 1992, (Apr), 1-4
- Nonresidential construction data available
Regional Update, 1992, (Jul), 5-6
- New Orleans economy slows after avoiding the brunt of recession
Regional Update, 1991, (Sum), 3-4
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.