Details about Mark Baimbridge
Access statistics for papers by Mark Baimbridge.
Last updated 2020-07-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Edited books Chapters
- Multiple job holding in the United Kingdom: evidence from the Bristish household panel survey
NBS Discussion Papers in Economics, Economics, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2009)
- Informal training in Chinese small- and medium-sized enterprises
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, 2019, 37, (1), 1-24
- Real exchange rate and asymmetric shocks in the West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ)
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2019, 59, (C), 232-249
- Exports, imports and economic growth in South Korea and Japan: a tale of two economies
Applied Economics, 2012, 44, (3), 361-372 View citations (6)
- Multiple job holding in the United Kingdom: evidence from the British Household Panel Survey
Applied Economics, 2009, 41, (21), 2751-2766 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Academic and private sector salaries: chalk and cheese?
Applied Economics Letters, 1998, 5, (4), 211-214
- Outcome uncertainty in sporting competition: the Olympic Games 1896-1996
Applied Economics Letters, 1998, 5, (3), 161-164 View citations (6)
- Demand for religion in the British Isles
Applied Economics Letters, 1997, 4, (2), 79-82 View citations (2)
- Institutional macroeconomic forecasting performance of the UK economy
Applied Economics Letters, 1997, 4, (6), 373-376 View citations (5)
- Match attendance at Euro 96: was the crowd waving or drowning?
Applied Economics Letters, 1997, 4, (9), 555-558 View citations (7)
- Movie admissions and rental income: the case of James Bond
Applied Economics Letters, 1997, 4, (1), 57-61 View citations (2)
- Trade union membership density: the case of the AUT
Applied Economics Letters, 1997, 4, (9), 541-545 View citations (1)
- Satellite Television and the Demand for Football: A Whole New Ball Game?
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 1996, 43, (3), 317-33 View citations (62)
- Academic staff salaries: equity and exploitation
Applied Economics Letters, 1995, 2, (12), 469-472 View citations (1)
- Satellite broadcasting and match attendance: the case of rugby league
Applied Economics Letters, 1995, 2, (10), 343-346 View citations (18)
- The Segmentation of Europe
Palgrave Macmillan Books, Palgrave Macmillan
- Economic and Monetary Union in Europe
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing
- European economic integration
Chapter 1 in Economic and Monetary Union in Europe, 2003 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.