Details about Amélia Bastos
Access statistics for papers by Amélia Bastos.
Last updated 2019-07-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Estimation of Gender wage Discrimination in the Portuguese labour market
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Notas Económicas (2004)
- Child poverty - a discussion on conceptualization and measurement. A Portuguese case study
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Gender and labour in times of austerity: Ireland, Italy and Portugal in comparative perspective
International Labour Review, 2015, 154, (4), 449-473 View citations (2)
- Child poverty and the reform of family cash benefits
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2013, 43, (C), 11-23 View citations (4)
- The profile of income-poor children
International Journal of Social Economics, 2010, 37, (12), 933-950
- Analysis of school failure based on Portuguese micro data
Applied Economics Letters, 2009, 16, (16), 1639-1643 View citations (3)
- Child poverty: a multidimensional measurement
International Journal of Social Economics, 2009, 36, (3), 237-251 View citations (14)
- Women and poverty: A gender-sensitive approach
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2009, 38, (5), 764-778 View citations (23)
- Estimation of Gender Wage Discrimination in the Portuguese Labour Market
Notas Económicas, 2004, (19), 35-48 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2003)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.