Details about Katherine Lynn Baldwin
Access statistics for papers by Katherine Lynn Baldwin.
Last updated 2014-11-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Feeding the Dragon and the Elephant: A Comparison of Trade Distortions on U.S. Agricultural Exports in China and India
2012: New Rules of Trade? December 2012, San Diego, California, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium
- U.S. Citrus Import Demand: Seasonality and Substitution
2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Traits Affecting Household Marketing Decisions in Rural Kenya
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- A stochastic approach to evaluating livestock marketing policy initiatives
African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2011, 06, (2), 14
- Price Spikes in Global Rice Markets Benefit U.S. Growers, at Least in the Short Term
Amber Waves:The Economics of Food, Farming, Natural Resources, and Rural America, 2010, 6 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.