Details about Mona Farid Badran
Access statistics for papers by Mona Farid Badran.
Last updated 2019-12-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Technological Change and its Impact on the Labor Market in Egypt
2nd Europe – Middle East – North African Regional ITS Conference, Aswan 2019: Leveraging Technologies For Growth, International Telecommunications Society (ITS)
- Digital Platforms in Developing Countries: "A Case-Study of Jumia Egypt"
29th European Regional ITS Conference, Trento 2018, International Telecommunications Society (ITS)
- Electronic Health Records Prospects in Egypt: A Demand-Side Perspective
28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017, International Telecommunications Society (ITS)
- Access and use of ICT in female-owned SMEs in selected Arab Countries and Brazil: A comparative study
Working Papers, Maastricht School of Management View citations (3)
- Young People and the Digital Divide in Egypt: An Empirical Study
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum
See also Journal Article in Eurasian Economic Review (2014)
- The Impact of Broadband Infrastructure on Economic Growth in Egypt and Some Arab and Emerging Countries
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum View citations (3)
- What determines broadband uptake in emerging countries? An empirical study
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- eHealth in Egypt: The demand-side perspective of implementing electronic health records
Telecommunications Policy, 2019, 43, (6), 576-594
- Digital platforms: A literature review and policy implications for development
Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, 2018, 19, (1-2), 93-109 View citations (4)
- Socioeconomic dynamics in mobile money services in Egypt: an empirical analysis
Eurasian Business Review, 2017, 7, (2), 267-285
- Young people and the digital divide in Egypt: an empirical study
Eurasian Economic Review, 2014, 4, (2), 223-250 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2013)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.