Details about Erol Balkan
Access statistics for papers by Erol Balkan.
Last updated 2021-01-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial Liberalization In Developing Countries: The Turkish Experience
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Bilkent University View citations (3)
- How financial markets process money information: A re-examination of evidence using band spectrum regression
Journal of Macroeconomics, 1996, 18, (4), 639-656 View citations (1)
- Zaman Mekan Ve İktisat İlişkisi Marksizm Neleri Tartışıyor
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 1996, 11, (125), 4-16
- A choice-theoretic and information-oriented approach to the short-run characteristics of real and nominal interest rates
Applied Economics Letters, 1995, 2, (6), 191-195
- Country Risk and International Portfolio Diversification
Economia Internazionale / International Economics, 1995, 48, (1), 1-12 View citations (2)
- Inflation and Nominal Interest Rates in the United States
Economia Internazionale / International Economics, 1992, 45, (2), 164-179
- A Re-Reexamination of Comparative Tax Progressivity in the United States
Public Finance Review, 1991, 19, (1), 109-113
- The Relationship Between Money Supply and Nominal Interest Rates - A Time Series Ana¬lysis for the United States
Economia Internazionale / International Economics, 1991, 44, (1), 1-19
- On Democracy and Debt
Public Choice, 1990, 67, (3), 201-11 View citations (1)
- A Comparative Analysis of Tax Progressivity in the United States
Public Finance Review, 1987, 15, (4), 397-416
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.