Details about Muhammad Baba Bello
Access statistics for papers by Muhammad Baba Bello.
Last updated 2018-07-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Identification of consumer segments and market potentials for organic products in Nigeria: A Hybrid Latent Class approach
2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE)
- Evaluating Preferences for Organic Product Attributes in Nigeria: Attribute non-attendance under explicit and implicit priming task
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- The use of a hybrid latent class approach to identify consumer segments and market potential for organic products in Nigeria
Agribusiness, 2018, 34, (2), 190-203 View citations (1)
- Impact of Ex-Ante Hypothetical Bias Mitigation Methods on Attribute Non-Attendance in Choice Experiments
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2016, 98, (5), 1486-1506 View citations (13)
- Measuring heterogeneity, survey engagement and response quality in preferences for organic products in Nigeria
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (13), 1159-1171 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.