Details about Diego Begalli
Access statistics for papers by Diego Begalli.
Last updated 2019-01-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The alignment of European Law in pre-candidate countries: the case of Bosnia and Herzegovina wine law
126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- BIO-ENERGY FROM WINERY BY-PRODUCTS: A NEW MULTIFUNCTIONAL TOOL FOR THE ITALIAN WINE DISTRICTS
113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Behavioural patterns in Mediterranean-style drinking: Generation Y preferences in alcoholic beverage consumption
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2018, 75, (C), 117-125
- A spatial micro-econometric approach to estimating climate change impacts on wine firm performance: A case study from Moldavia region, Romania
Agricultural Systems, 2015, 141, (C), 48-57
- Public choice theory as a tool for CMO wine reform analysis
World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, 2013, 9, (2), 216-229 View citations (1)
- New consumption patterns for alcoholic beverages: value system, product attributes and preferences
RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', 2012, II, (2), 15-45
- THE PRODUCTION COSTS OF CONVENTIONAL AND ORGANIC APPLE ORCHARDS IN THE VENETO REGION (ITALY)
Revista Economica, 2012, Supplement, (1), 177-182
Also in Revista Economica, 2012, 62.3, (3), 5-14 (2012)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.