Details about Daniel Alberto Benitez
Access statistics for papers by Daniel Alberto Benitez.
Last updated 2009-06-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Optimal pre-merger notification mechanisms - incentives and efficiency of mandatory and voluntary schemes
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- How concentrated are global infrastructure markets?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (7)
- Public Labeling Revisited: The Role of Technological Constraints Under Protected Designation of Origin Regulation
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (3)
Also in Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse), French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse) (2005) View citations (1)
- On Quantity Competition and Transmission Constraints in Electricity Market
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings, Econometric Society
- Can the Gains from Argentina's Utilities Reform Offset Credit Shocks?
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (24)
- Are cost models useful for telecoms regulators in developing countries?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (2)
- The potential role of economic cost models in the regulation of telecommunications in developing countries
Information Economics and Policy, 2002, 14, (1), 21-38 View citations (5)