Details about Ariel BenYishay
Access statistics for papers by Ariel BenYishay.
Last updated 2019-10-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can Network Theory-based Targeting Increase Technology Adoption?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (48)
- Initial Endowments and Economic Reform in 27 Post-Socialist Countries
Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales View citations (13)
- Social Learning and Communication
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (21)
- Crime and Microenterprise Growth: Evidence from Mexico
World Development, 2014, 56, (C), 139-152 View citations (11)
- Informational Barriers to Credit for Migrants: Evidence from Guatemala
Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2012, 60, (3), 535 - 570 View citations (1)
- Impact evaluation of infrastructure investments: the experience of the Millennium Challenge Corporation
Journal of Development Effectiveness, 2011, 3, (1), 103-130 View citations (3)
- Civil liberties and economic development
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2010, 6, (3), 281-304 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.