Details about Zsófia Benedek
Access statistics for papers by Zsófia Benedek.
Last updated 2020-10-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Factors influencing the decision of small-scale farmers on marketing channel choice: a Hungarian case study
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- Regional differences in Hungary: the current stage of local food production at the county-level
142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (2)
- The Multiplier Effects of Food Relocalization: A Systematic Review
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (9), 1-18 View citations (1)
- Spatial Price Transmission and Trade in the European Dairy Sector
AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, 2019, 11, (2) View citations (1)
- Success or Waste of Taxpayer Money? Impact Assessment of Rural Development Programs in Hungary
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (7), 1-23
- Impact of European Union development subsidies on Hungarian regions
European Planning Studies, 2018, 26, (6), 1121-1136 View citations (1)
- Off to market: but which one? Understanding the participation of small-scale farmers in short food supply chains—a Hungarian case study
Agriculture and Human Values, 2018, 35, (2), 383-398 View citations (2)
- Intra-European Union trade of dairy products: insights from network analysis
Studies in Agricultural Economics, 2017, 119, (2) View citations (1)
- Current status and future prospect of local food production in Hungary: a spatial analysis
European Planning Studies, 2016, 24, (3), 607-624 View citations (2)
- Termelői heterogenitás a rövid ellátási láncokban: a piacokon értékesítő gazdák jellemző különbségei
GAZDÁLKODÁS: Scientific Journal on Agricultural Economics, 2014, 58, (4), 13 View citations (2)
- Quantifying positional importance in food webs: A comparison of centrality indices
Ecological Modelling, 2007, 205, (1), 270-275 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.