Details about Festus Victor Bekun
Access statistics for papers by Festus Victor Bekun.
Last updated 2019-11-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Agricultural Value Added Induce Environmental Degradation? Empirical Evidence from an Agrarian Country
CEREDEC Working Papers, Centre de Recherche pour le DÃ©veloppement Economique (CEREDEC)
Also in Working Papers, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS) (2019)
Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute., African Governance and Development Institute. (2019)
- Revisiting the Trade and Unemployment Nexus: Empirical Evidence from the Nigerian Economy
Working Papers, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS)
Also in Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute., African Governance and Development Institute. (2019)
- Spillover Dynamics Across Price Inflation and Selected Agricultural Commodity Prices
Working Papers, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Economics
- Spillover of Mortgage Default Risks in the United States: Evidence from Metropolitan Statistical Areas and States
Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics
See also Journal Article in The Journal of Economic Asymmetries (2019)
- Carbon emissions, energy consumption and economic growth: a causality evidence
International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy, 2019, 15, (2/3), 320-336 View citations (3)
- Spillover of mortgage default risks in the United States: Evidence from metropolitan statistical areas and states
The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, 2019, 19, (C), -
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Revisiting population growth and food production nexus in Nigeria: an ARDL approach to cointegration
Agricultural and Resource Economics: International Scientific E-Journal, 2018, 4, (4)
- Does Labor Market Hysteresis Hold in Low Income Countries?
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2017, 7, (1), 19-23 View citations (2)
- Energy Use and Growth of Manufacturing Sector: Evidence from Turkey
Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2017, 3, (1), 88-96 View citations (3)
- Public Expenditures and Economic Growth: Was Wagner Right? Evidence from Turkey
Academic Journal of Economic Studies, 2017, 3, (2), 36-40
- The Contribution of Agricultural Sector on Economic Growth of Nigeria
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2017, 7, (1), 547-552 View citations (3)
- The Impact of Self-efficacy on International Student Entrepreneur Intention
International Review of Management and Marketing, 2017, 7, (1), 169-174
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.