Details about Çağatay Bircan
Access statistics for papers by Çağatay Bircan.
Last updated 2019-05-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Lending cycles and real outcomes: Costs of political misalignment
BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition
- The Limits of Lending? Banks and Technology Adoption across Russia
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
Also in Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research (2015) View citations (2)
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich (2015) View citations (2)
- The Middle-Income Trap from a Schumpeterian Perspective
ADB Economics Working Paper Series, Asian Development Bank View citations (4)
- Foreign Direct Investment and Wages: Does the Level of Ownership Matter?
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan (2011) View citations (1)
- Optimal Degree of Foreign Ownership under Uncertainty
Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan View citations (1)
- Violent Conflict and Inequality
HiCN Working Papers, Households in Conflict Network View citations (5)
Also in Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research (2010) View citations (5)
Global Development Institute Working Paper Series, GDI, The University of Manchester (2010) View citations (17)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2010) View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Oxford Development Studies (2017)
- Ownership Structure and Productivity of Multinationals
Journal of International Economics, 2019, 116, (C), 125-143 View citations (3)
- Violent conflict and inequality
Oxford Development Studies, 2017, 45, (2), 125-144 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- The interest group theory of financial development: Evidence from regulation
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013, 37, (3), 895-906 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.