Details about Kelly C. Bishop
Access statistics for papers by Kelly C. Bishop.
Last updated 2020-11-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Hazed and Confused: The Effect of Air Pollution on Dementia
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (10)
- Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Estimating Marginal Willingness to Pay for Differentiated Products Without Instrumental Variables
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (32)
- Best Practices for Using Hedonic Property Value Models to Measure Willingness to Pay for Environmental Quality
Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, 2020, 14, (2), 260 - 281
- Comment on “How do U.S. visa policies affect unauthorized immigration”
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2020, 113, (C), 109-111
- Estimating the marginal willingness to pay function without instrumental variables
Journal of Urban Economics, 2019, 109, (C), 66-83 View citations (7)
- Valuing Time-Varying Attributes Using the Hedonic Model: When Is a Dynamic Approach Necessary?
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2019, 101, (1), 134-145 View citations (5)
- Using Panel Data to Easily Estimate Hedonic Demand Functions
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, 2018, 5, (3), 517 - 543 View citations (7)
- Estimating the Willingness to Pay to Avoid Violent Crime: A Dynamic Approach
American Economic Review, 2011, 101, (3), 625-29 View citations (36)
- Single Women's Labor Supply Elasticities: Trends and Policy Implications
ILR Review, 2009, 63, (1), 146-168 View citations (35)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.