Details about Carola Conces Binder
Access statistics for papers by Carola Conces Binder.
Last updated 2020-08-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Thinking Outside the Box: Do SPF Respondents Have Anchored Inflation Expectations?
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- Long-run inflation expectations in the shrinking upper tail
Economics Letters, 2020, 186, (C)
- The CPI–PCEPI Inflation Differential: Causes and Prospects
Economic Commentary, 2020, 2020, (06), 8
- Comment on “Central Bank announcements: Big news for little people?” by Michael Lamla and Dmitri Vinogradov
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2019, 108, (C), 39-44
- Inequality and the inflation tax
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2019, 61, (C), - View citations (1)
- Redistribution and the Individualism–Collectivism Dimension of Culture
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2019, 142, (3), 1175-1192 View citations (1)
- Household Informedness and Long‐Run Inflation Expectations: Experimental Evidence
Southern Economic Journal, 2018, 85, (2), 580-598 View citations (23)
- INTEREST RATE PROMINENCE IN CONSUMER DECISION‐MAKING
Economic Inquiry, 2018, 56, (2), 875-894
- Inflation expectations and the price at the pump
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2018, 58, (C), 1-18 View citations (18)
- The FOMC versus the staff, revisited: When do policymakers add value?
Economics Letters, 2018, 171, (C), 72-75
- Consumer forecast revisions: Is information really so sticky?
Economics Letters, 2017, 161, (C), 112-115 View citations (8)
- Economic policy uncertainty and household inflation uncertainty
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2017, 17, (2), 20 View citations (2)
- Fed speak on main street: Central bank communication and household expectations
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2017, 52, (C), 238-251 View citations (28)
- Federal Reserve Communication and the Media
Journal of Media Economics, 2017, 30, (4), 191-214
- Measuring uncertainty based on rounding: New method and application to inflation expectations
Journal of Monetary Economics, 2017, 90, (C), 1-12 View citations (51)
- Digging into the Downward Trend in Consumer Inflation Expectations
Economic Commentary, 2016, (September) View citations (5)
- Estimation of historical inflation expectations
Explorations in Economic History, 2016, 61, (C), 1-31 View citations (10)
- Whose expectations augment the Phillips curve?
Economics Letters, 2015, 136, (C), 35-38 View citations (15)
- Populism, Economic Policies and Central Banking
SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.