Details about Stefano Bianchini
Access statistics for papers by Stefano Bianchini.
Last updated 2016-08-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Innovation Strategies and Firm Growth
LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy View citations (7)
Also in Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) (2016) View citations (11)
- Research Funding and Regional Economies
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
Also in Working Papers, U.S. Census Bureau, Center for Economic Studies (2016)
- Corporate Governance, Innovation and Firm Age: Insights and New Evidence
GREDEG Working Papers, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France View citations (3)
- The economics of research, consulting, and teaching quality: Theory and evidence from a technical university
Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019), Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA) View citations (4)
Also in LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy (2014)
- What does (or does not) determine persistent corporate high-growth ?
LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy View citations (19)
- Instructor characteristics and students’ evaluation of teaching effectiveness: evidence from an Italian engineering school
Post-Print, HAL View citations (3)
- Science policy as a prerequisite of industrial policy
Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, 2016, 43, (3), 273-280 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.