Details about Laura Bisio
Access statistics for papers by Laura Bisio.
Last updated 2019-07-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Temporal disaggregation by dynamic regressions: recent developments in Italian quarterly national accounts
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Statistica Neerlandica (2018)
- Growth and volatility reconsidered: reconciling opposite views
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Labor Market Imperfections, Real Wage Rigidities and Financial Shocks
DEGIT Conference Papers, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade
Also in wp.comunite, Department of Communication, University of Teramo (2011)
Working Papers, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e Modelli per l'Economia, il Territorio e la Finanza MEMOTEF
- Does Cointegration Matter? An Analysis in a RBC Perspective
Working Papers, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics
Also in wp.comunite, Department of Communication, University of Teramo (2010)
- Temporal disaggregation by dynamic regressions: Recent developments in Italian quarterly national accounts
Statistica Neerlandica, 2018, 72, (4), 471-494
See also Working Paper (2017)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.