Details about Laura Bisio
Access statistics for papers by Laura Bisio.
Last updated 2023-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Dynamics of Automation Adoption: Firm-Level Heterogeneity and Aggregate Employment Effects
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo
Also in LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy (2023)
- Contrattazioni integrative aziendali e produttività: nuove evidenze empiriche sulle imprese italiane
Working Papers, Interuniversity Research Center "Ezio Tarantelli"
- Temporal disaggregation by dynamic regressions: recent developments in Italian quarterly national accounts
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Statistica Neerlandica (2018)
- Growth and volatility reconsidered: reconciling opposite views
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Labor Market Imperfections, Real Wage Rigidities and Financial Shocks
DEGIT Conference Papers, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade
Also in wp.comunite, Department of Communication, University of Teramo (2011)
Working Papers, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e Modelli per l'Economia, il Territorio e la Finanza MEMOTEF
- Does Cointegration Matter? An Analysis in a RBC Perspective
Working Papers in Public Economics, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Economics and Law
Also in wp.comunite, Department of Communication, University of Teramo (2010)
- Complementary collective bargaining and firm performance: new evidence for Italian firms
International Journal of Manpower, 2023, 44, (4), 728-754
- Temporal disaggregation by dynamic regressions: Recent developments in Italian quarterly national accounts
Statistica Neerlandica, 2018, 72, (4), 471-494 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2017)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.