Details about Nicole Black
Access statistics for papers by Nicole Black.
Last updated 2019-02-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Differential item functioning in the EQ-5D: An exploratory analysis using anchoring vignettes
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York
- An econometric analysis of self-assessed health: what does it mean and what is it hiding?
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York View citations (1)
- The effect of school sports facilities on physical activity, health and socioeconomic status in adulthood
Social Science & Medicine, 2019, 220, (C), 120-128
- The health care costs of childhood obesity in Australia: An instrumental variables approach
Economics & Human Biology, 2018, 31, (C), 1-13
- Differential item functioning in quality of life measurement: An analysis using anchoring vignettes
Social Science & Medicine, 2017, 190, (C), 247-255
- Getting Weighed Down: The Effect of Childhood Obesity on the Development of Socioemotional Skills
Journal of Human Capital, 2017, 11, (2), 263 - 295 View citations (2)
- Justification bias in self-reported disability: New evidence from panel data
Journal of Health Economics, 2017, 54, (C), 124-134
- Response to comment by robone: Practical advice for the implementation of anchoring vignettes
Health Economics, 2017, 26, (3), 398-400
- Response‐Scale Heterogeneity in the EQ‐5D
Health Economics, 2017, 26, (3), 387-394 View citations (2)
- Who provides inconsistent reports of their health status? The importance of age, cognitive ability and socioeconomic status
Social Science & Medicine, 2017, 191, (C), 9-18 View citations (1)
- Childhood Obesity and Cognitive Achievement
Health Economics, 2015, 24, (9), 1082-1100
- Too Much of a Good Thing? Exploring the Impact of Wealth on Weight
Health Economics, 2015, 24, (11), 1403-1421 View citations (8)
- Measuring the Efficiency of Health Services in Lower-income Countries: The Case of Papua New Guinea
Development Policy Review, 2014, 32, (2), 259-272 View citations (3)
- Self-assessed health: What does it mean and what does it hide?
Social Science & Medicine, 2014, 121, (C), 21-28 View citations (15)
- The relationship between smoking, quitting smoking and obesity in Australia: a seemingly unrelated probit approach
Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (16), 2191-2199
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.