Details about Abigail Blanco
Access statistics for papers by Abigail Blanco.
Last updated 2018-01-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Drones: Public Interest, Public Choice, and the Expansion of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, 2015, 21, (2), 273-300
- Jonathan D. Caverley: Democratic militarism: voting, wealth, and war
Public Choice, 2015, 164, (1), 177-179
- A hidden cost of war: the impact of mobilizing reserve troops on emergency response times
Public Choice, 2014, 161, (3), 289-303 View citations (1)
- Katherine C. Epstein, Torpedo: Inventing the military-industrial complex in the United States and Great Britain
Public Choice, 2014, 161, (1), 265-267
- Mountains of Disappointment: The Failure of State-Led Development Aid in Appalachia
Journal of Private Enterprise, 2014, 29, (Spring 2014), 83-100 View citations (2)
- The Case Against a U.S.-Arms Monopoly
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2014, 42, (2), 181-190 View citations (1)
- The empire strikes back: Adam Smith, John Stuart Mill, and the Robust Political Economy of empire
The Review of Austrian Economics, 2014, 27, (4), 359-385 View citations (1)
- The political economy of drones
Defence and Peace Economics, 2014, 25, (5), 445-460 View citations (6)
- Calculating Bandits: Quasi-Corporate Governance and Institutional Selection in Autocracies
A chapter in New Thinking in Austrian Political Economy, 2015, vol. 19, pp 193-213 View citations (7)
- Drones Come Home: Foreign Intervention and the Use of Drones in the United States
A chapter in New Thinking in Austrian Political Economy, 2015, vol. 19, pp 215-241
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.