Details about Peter Bönisch
Access statistics for papers by Peter Bönisch.
Last updated 2015-04-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impact of Skills on Remigration Flows
IEER Working Papers, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University
- Why Are East Germans Not More Mobile?: Analyzing the Impact of Local Networks on Migration Intentions
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) View citations (1)
- (De)Centralization and voter turnout: theory and evidence from German municipalities
Public Choice, 2014, 159, (3), 469-483 View citations (11)
- The social capital legacy of communism-results from the Berlin Wall experiment
European Journal of Political Economy, 2013, 32, (C), 391-411 View citations (16)
- The Optimal Size of German Child Care Centers and the Impact of Regulation: Estimating the Cost Function of a Regulated Multi-Product Firm
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), 2012, 232, (5), 545-566
- Informal social networks and spatial mobility: the enduring impact of communist history in Eastern Germany
Post-Communist Economies, 2010, 22, (4), 483-497 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.