Details about Johannes Bollen
Access statistics for papers by Johannes Bollen.
Last updated 2016-03-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A short note on integrated assessment modeling approaches: Rejoinder to the review of "Making or breaking climate targets - The AMPERE study on staged accession scenarios for climate policy"
Post-Print, HAL View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Technological Forecasting and Social Change (2015)
- European-Led Climate Policy Versus Global Mitigation Action. Implications on Trade, Technology, and Energy
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei
- An Integrated Assessment of Climate Change, Air Pollution, and Energy Security Policy
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Energy Policy (2010)
- Co-Benefits of Climate Change Mitigation Policies: Literature Review and New Results
OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (33)
- Climate Policies and R&D
- The Kyoto Protocol and EU Competitiveness
- A short note on integrated assessment modeling approaches: Rejoinder to the review of “Making or breaking climate targets — The AMPERE study on staged accession scenarios for climate policy”
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2015, 99, (C), 273-276 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Air pollution policy in Europe: Quantifying the interaction with greenhouse gases and climate change policies
Energy Economics, 2014, 46, (C), 202-215 View citations (15)
- Fossil fuel supply, leakage and the effectiveness of border measures in climate policy
Energy Economics, 2012, 34, (S2), S181-S189 View citations (16)
- An integrated assessment of climate change, air pollution, and energy security policy
Energy Policy, 2010, 38, (8), 4021-4030 View citations (32)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Local air pollution and global climate change: A combined cost-benefit analysis
Resource and Energy Economics, 2009, 31, (3), 161-181 View citations (48)
- The benefits and costs of waiting: early action versus delayed response in post-SRES stabilization scenarios
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, 2000, 3, (2), 143-158 View citations (2)
- Clubs, Ceilings and CDM: Macroeconomics of Compliance with the Kyoto Protocol
The Energy Journal, 1999, Volume 20, (Special Issue), 177-206 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.