Details about Kristian Bolin
Access statistics for papers by Kristian Bolin.
Last updated 2012-10-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Asymmetric Information and the Demand for Voluntary Health Insurance in Europe
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
- Utilisation of Physician Services in the 50+ Population. The Relative Importance of Individual versus Institutional Factors in 10 European Countries
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Health Economics and Management (2009)
- Simulating the future of the Swedish baby-boom generations
Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics View citations (4)
- Utilisation of physician services in the 50+ population: the relative importance of individual versus institutional factors in 10 European countries
International Journal of Health Economics and Management, 2009, 9, (1), 83-112 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Informal and formal care among single-living elderly in Europe
Health Economics, 2008, 17, (3), 393-409 View citations (98)
- Your next of kin or your own career?: Caring and working among the 50+ of Europe
Journal of Health Economics, 2008, 27, (3), 718-738 View citations (91)
- Investments in social capital--implications of social interactions for the production of health
Social Science & Medicine, 2003, 56, (12), 2379-2390 View citations (25)
- Employer investments in employee health: Implications for the family as health producer
Journal of Health Economics, 2002, 21, (4), 563-583 View citations (14)
- The family as the health producer--when spouses act strategically
Journal of Health Economics, 2002, 21, (3), 475-495 View citations (22)
- The family as the health producer -- when spouses are Nash-bargainers
Journal of Health Economics, 2001, 20, (3), 349-362 View citations (30)
- The marriage contract and efficient rules for spousal support
International Review of Law and Economics, 1994, 14, (4), 493-502 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.