Details about Ljiljana Božić
Access statistics for papers by Ljiljana Božić.
Last updated 2022-05-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Determinants of innovation in Croatian SMEs: Comparison of service and manufacturing firms
MERIT Working Papers, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Tržište/Market (2016)
- Attitudes Towards Climate Change and Electric Car Purchase – The Case of European Consumers
Tržište/Market, 2021, 33, (SI), 81-94
- Human Capital as Barrier to Innovation: Post-Transition Experience
International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), 2018, 15, (04), 1-17 View citations (2)
- Eco-innovations in Croatia: exploring entrepreneurs’ motivation
Journal of East European Management Studies, 2017, 22, (4), 484-510
- Innovation investment decisions: are post(transition) economies different from the rest of the EU?
Eastern Journal of European Studies, 2017, 8(2), 25-43 View citations (1)
- Determinants of Innovation in Croatian SMEs – Comparison of Service and Manufacturing Firms
Tržište/Market, 2016, 28, (1), 7-27 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Fostering Innovation through Creativity Stimulation Methods in Croatia
International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), 2015, 8, (1), 7-24 View citations (1)
- INNOVATORS’ VS. NON- INNOVATORS’ PERCEPTIONS ON BUSINESS BARRIERS IN SOUTHEASTERN EUROPE
Interdisciplinary Management Research, 2015, 11, 839-849
- Innovators' vs Non-innovators' perceptions of corruption in European post-transition economies
International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), 2015, 8, (3), 47-58
- Overcoming Failure: Abandonments and Delays of Innovation Projects in SMEs
Industry and Innovation, 2012, 19, (8), 649-669 View citations (6)
- Innovation Propensity in the EU Candidate Countries
Transition Studies Review, 2011, 18, (2), 405-417 View citations (2)
- Marketing Innovations in Croatia
Tržište/Market, 2011, 23, (1), 63-72 View citations (1)
- Skills Shortages in Post-transition Economies
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.