Details about Keith S. Brown
Access statistics for papers by Keith S. Brown.
Last updated 2011-08-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How many viewers does a cable network need? A survival analysis of cable networks
Applied Economics, 2007, 39, (20), 2581-2587 View citations (1)
- Market structure, viewer welfare, and advertising rates in local broadcast television markets
Economics Letters, 2005, 86, (3), 331-337 View citations (11)
- Why is This Show so Dumb? Advertising Revenue and Program Content of Network Television
Review of Industrial Organization, 2005, 27, (1), 17-34 View citations (2)
- The effect of Section 271 on competitive entry into local telecommunications markets: an initial evaluation
Information Economics and Policy, 2004, 16, (2), 215-233 View citations (4)
- Network Revenues and African American Broadcast Television Programs
Journal of Media Economics, 2002, 15, (4), 227-239
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.