Details about Bruno Jérôme
Access statistics for papers by Bruno Jérôme.
Last updated 2020-11-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Who votes for ecologist parties ? Evidence from Suburban France
- Playing the synthesizer with Canadian data: Adding polls to a structural forecasting model
International Journal of Forecasting, 2021, 37, (1), 289-301
- Who wins in the Indian parliament election: Criminals, wealthy and incumbents?
Journal of Social and Economic Development, 2017, 19, (2), 245-262 View citations (1)
- Le comportement des acteurs du marché du don
Revue française d'économie, 2011, volume XXVI, (4), 57-80
- European election forecasting: An introduction
International Journal of Forecasting, 2010, 26, (1), 9-10 View citations (3)
- Forecasting partisan dynamics in Europe
International Journal of Forecasting, 2010, 26, (1), 98-115
- The French rejection of the European constitution: An empirical analysis
European Journal of Political Economy, 2005, 21, (4), 1085-1092 View citations (4)
- Polls fail in France: forecasts of the 1997 legislative election1
International Journal of Forecasting, 1999, 15, (2), 163-174 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.