Details about Katja H. Brunk
Access statistics for papers by Katja H. Brunk.
Last updated 2020-01-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Essays on consumer perceived ethicality (CPE) of companies and brands
ULB Institutional Repository, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles
- Why Do We Look Bad? A Consumer Perspective of Un/Ethical Corporate Behavior
Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles
- How do Consumers Reconcile Positive and Negative CSR-Related Information to Form an Ethical Brand Perception? A Mixed Method Inquiry
Journal of Business Ethics, 2020, 161, (2), 443-458
- Creating a Consumable Past: How Memory Making Shapes Marketization
Journal of Consumer Research, 2018, 44, (6), 1325-1342
- Un/ethical Company and Brand Perceptions: Conceptualising and Operationalising Consumer Meanings
Journal of Business Ethics, 2012, 111, (4), 551-565 View citations (25)
- One strike and you're out: Qualitative insights into the formation of consumers' ethical company or brand perceptions
Journal of Business Research, 2011, 64, (2), 134-141 View citations (14)
- Exploring origins of ethical company/brand perceptions -- A consumer perspective of corporate ethics
Journal of Business Research, 2010, 63, (3), 255-262 View citations (49)
- Exploring origins of ethical company/brand perceptions: Reply to Shea and Cohn's commentaries
Journal of Business Research, 2010, 63, (12), 1364-1367 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.