Details about James R. Brown
Access statistics for papers by James R. Brown.
Last updated 2012-11-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Legal Institutions, Credit Markets, and Economic Activity
Working Papers (Old Series), Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
- R&D sensitivity to asset sale proceeds: New evidence on financing constraints and intangible investment
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2013, 37, (1), 159-173 View citations (17)
- Access to private equity and real firm activity: Evidence from PIPEs
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2012, 18, (1), 151-165 View citations (9)
- Do financing constraints matter for R&D?
European Economic Review, 2012, 56, (8), 1512-1529 View citations (113)
- Cash holdings and R&D smoothing
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2011, 17, (3), 694-709 View citations (90)
- Financial Market Crises and Natural Resource Production
International Review of Finance, 2010, 10, (s1), 93-124
- Public entrants, public equity finance and creative destruction
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2010, 34, (5), 1077-1088 View citations (6)
- Financing Innovation and Growth: Cash Flow, External Equity, and the 1990s R&D Boom
Journal of Finance, 2009, 64, (1), 151-185 View citations (295)
- Why has the investment-cash flow sensitivity declined so sharply? Rising R&D and equity market developments
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2009, 33, (5), 971-984 View citations (144)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.